Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Thursday, January 21
Time: 10:00 AM to 13:00 PM
Price: $25/ International Household – LBP 50’000/Local Household
* In order to help us sustain our services, we kindly ask people joining from abroad to pay us in international currency. With the same vision, we want to support our local clients by keeping the rate at 2’000 LL.
– Salted caramel eclairs
– Lemon eclairs Italian meringue
Basic pastry utensils needed.
WHY THIS CLASS
Passionate Cooks & Food Lovers, this one’s for you!
Date nights, dinner parties, and gathering with your friends will never be the same.
Your chef will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete your meal together, and everything from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and ask all the questions you want!
And the BEST part is that you can join the class with your friends from all over the world!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR COOKING CLASS?
– As with people, each experience is truly unique
– Experiences range between 1-2 hours
– All your questions answered
– Recommended brands based on our chef’s experiences
– An amazing meal of 2 or more
– A recipe booklet to recreate the dishes time and time again at home
How it works:
CHECK YOUR TECH
It’s easy! All you need is a laptop or tablet with sound, a built-in camera, and an internet connection.
CLASS BOOKING AND KITCHEN PREP
Once we receive your booking, we will send you your Shopping List, you’ll be able to ask any questions you have.
START YOUR CLASS
At the time of your cooking class, we will send you the Zoom link for you to be able to log in to the closed room. Then we’ll get cooking together! An hour to two later… say goodbye to your private chef, and have an awesome meal with your friends.