Instructor: Aram Slikhaninan and Pascal Semerdjian
Date: Wednesday April 18
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $70 / person (all taxes included)
– Extra-firm tofu
– Sichuan-style spicy fried tofu (vegan)
WHY THIS CLASS
Tofu, first made about 2000 years ago, is in its own category of protein rich foods. You will learn the different types of tofu, how each is made, and how to cook with it.
The class will begin with a short introduction on tofu and the necessary steps to make a tofu.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Different types of tofu
– How to properly soak soy beans
– How to make soy milk from soy beans
– How to make extra-firm tofu from soy milk
– How to make a Sichuan-style spicy & vegan tofu dish