Instructor: Quang Vu Van
Date: Tuesday June 26
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Sushi shrimps (sushi rice topped with shrimps)
– Temaki salmon (sushi rice, salmon and shiso leaves)
– Ura maki geisha (salmon, whitefish, blue crab and avocado in a salmon wrap)
– Ura maki crispy crazy shrimps (crazy shrimps mix, lightly spicy in a crispy oboro wrap)
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing an array of basic Japanese cuisine while using a fresh seafood variety.
Given Le Sushi Bar’s 20 years of ongoing success, you know you’re in expert hands!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview about the sushi family
– The main Japanese ingredients
– The secret of perfecting sushi rice
– How to handle your fish
– The ultimate sushi rolling & cutting technique
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips