Instructor: Rima El Khodr
Date: Thursday November 16
Time: 12:00PM to 1:30PM
Price: $65 / person (all taxes included)
– Fall salad (pomegranate, beetroot, thyme, rocca, cherry tomato)
– Beet tahini (creamy dip and tahini dip)
– Daoud Basha with pomegrenate syrup (Lebanese meatballs in sauce)
– Bemyeh bi zeit (okra in oil)
WHY THIS CLASS
Each family has her own recipes, special tips, secrets and some refuse to let those secrets out. It’s transmitted to the family members only.
During this class you’ll learn some traditional, home-style Lebanese recipes with a twist.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Traditional home-style Lebanese recipes
– Seasoning tips for improving cooking flavors
– Preparing different kinds of vegetables in oil