Instructor: Nguyel Ngoc Son
Date: Tuesday July 24
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $75 / person (all taxes included)
– Vegetable summer rolls
– Salmon teriyaki donburi
– Banana fritters with maple syrup
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing the most common and soulful Asian street food dishes, while using the most popular ingredients in this cuisine: chicken, veggies and most importantly, salmon.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview of Asian cuisine
– The secret of perfecting summer rolls
– How to cook salmon – the right way
– How to prepare homemade teriyaki sauce
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips