Instructor: Cesar el Khoury
Date: Friday, October 7
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: 38 per session (Dinner & Drinks Included)
MENU (Taught From Scratch)
- Sushi Rice
- Assorted vegetables
- Maki (Cream Cheese, Crab, Avocado)
- Uramaki + Uramaki Decoration (Cream Cheese, Salmon, Avocado, Mango, Crispy topping)
- Temaki (Salmon, Avocado, Crispy)
- Learn about the history of sushi, its evolution, integration outside Japan. How it grew and revolutionized the F&B markets
* Followed By Dinner & Drinks !
- Everything is taught from scratch in this hands-on session
- We can host 16 participants max
- You don’t have to bring anything with you but your take away boxes for left-overs
- We will provide aprons, utensils, ingredients & everything else needed
COVID SAFETY 🏥
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.
For more info on all our classes, please check our Insta page https://www.instagram.com/kitchenlab.lb/?hl=en