Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Wednesday, June 24
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Price: LBP 30’000
– Tiramisu tart
– How to make a shortcrust pastry
– How to make a ganache, mousse and chantilly cream
– The perfect cocoa sponge cake and how to bake it
– How to roll, cut, bake, assemble and decorate the tart
– Piping decorating
WHY THIS CLASS
Passionate Cooks & Food Lovers, this one’s for you!
Date nights, dinner parties, and gathering with your friends will never be the same.
Your chef will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete your meal together, and everything from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and ask all the questions you want!
And the BEST part is that you can join the class with your friends from all over the world!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR COOKING CLASS?
– As with people, each experience is truly unique
– Experiences range between 1-3 hours
– All your questions answered
– Recommended brands based on our chef’s experiences
– An amazing meal of 2
– A recipe booklet to recreate the dishes time and time again at home
How it works:
CHECK YOUR TECH
It’s easy! All you need is a laptop or tablet with sound, a built-in camera, and an internet connection.
CLASS BOOKING AND KITCHEN PREP
Once we receive your booking, we will send you your Shopping List, you’ll be able to ask any questions you have.
START YOUR CLASS
At the time of your cooking class, we will send you the Zoom link for you to be able to log in to the closed room. Then we’ll get cooking together! An hour or an hour and a half later… say goodbye to your private chef, and have an awesome meal with your friends!