Instructor: Nguyel Ngoc Son
Date: Wednesday, April 24
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Vietnamese Noodle Salad: Glass noodle with shrimps, purslane, coriander, bean sprouts, red cabbage, red chili, carrots and cashew nuts, mixed with sweet chili lime dressing.
– Beef Satay Donburi: Rice topped with beef skewers, pickled daikon, portobello mushrooms, spinach, radish and coriander in a peanut satay sauce.
WHY THIS CLASS
Despite the varied landscape of Vietnam, all of the cuisine contains this brilliant balance of aromatics, heat, sweetness, sourness, and fish-sauciness. As with other Asian cuisines, it’s all about the yin and yang; the sweet and the salty, the cooling and the warming, the fresh and the fermented.
In this menu, learn how to master the most delicious and common Vietnamese dishes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview of Vietnamese cuisine
– How to cook the glass noodles to perfection
– How to make a Vietnamese sweet chili lime sauce
– How to prepare the peanut sauce from scratch
– How to make the beef marination
– How to cook Jasmine rice to perfection
– Plating – the final touch!