Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Monday June 18
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Asperges blanches, bresaola et sauce hollandaise
– Bar rôti au gingembre et légumes d’été croquants
– Dame blanche déstructuré
WHY THIS CLASS
The menu is composed of a dish based on traditional French technique, a second fusion dish made of international products and flavors. To wrap it up, the dessert will be baked with a modern technique.
You will be experiencing the evolution and assortment of the professional cuisine within different periodic eras.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make a hollandaise sauce
– How to make a broccoli mousse
– How to handle your fish
– How to make ginger oil
– How to make a crumble and cook it
– How to make vanilla ice cream with liquid nitrogen
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips