Date: Wednesday, March 25
Time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Price: $40/kid (all taxes included)
Ages: 7 and older
– 3-color skewers (Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and cucumbers)
– Margherita pizza from scratch
– Cheerios and chocolate chips bar
Kids will be able to enjoy what they prepared in our dining area with juices
WHY THIS CLASS
Quiet Please! Future Chefs at work!
At this age, it’s all using motor skills to improve motor control by stirring and mixing. We work to keep ingredients inside the bowl, measuring ingredients while we explore ingredients, their origin, and how things are made by using taste, smell, and touch.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make pizza dough from scratch
– How to assemble the pizza
– How to make a delicious and easy dessert