Instructor: Expert & Mixologist Jack Zgheib
Date: Friday, May 3
Time: 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Price: $50/person (all taxes included)
Welcoming the guests with a cold fresh water drink infused with ginger and cucumber.
– From Beirut to Mexico, with love: The original margarita made of Don Julio Blanco tequila with a Lebanese twist.
– Piña Paloma: Don Julio Reposado tequila, offering a sweet citrus tropical cocktail taste with a soft and warm finish. Rimmed with sal de gusano (Traditional Condiment for Tequila in Mexico) and garnished with grilled pineapple.
– Sangrita: Traditional spicy juice mixture that’s sipped alongside a shot of tequila.
Crackers will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
Let’s take you to Mexico, ay caramba!
You might hear about Cinco de Mayo parties. This holiday is celebrated in parts of Mexico and the United States in honor of a military victory in 1862 over the French forces of Napoleon III.
With spring in full swing, the best Cinco de Mayo drinks are fun and breezy.
During the session, we discuss barebones tools, we explain Diageo’s reserve brands, we learn recipes with a modern twists on classic cocktails, how to set up your space at home, juice, syrup, ice, garnishes, and basic technique, so you can make great drinks at home.
Meet the mixologist: Jack Zgheib – Currently a senior mixology bartender at The Tipplers, specialized in providing a wide range of beverage and cocktail bar.
Jack started his career as a hobby. In 2009 he has participated in several competitions like Skinos – Mastiha spirit 2013 in Greece and Monin cup 2014 in Paris and many others… He has completed the Mixology course in Barcelona – Spain.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them