Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Saturday, May 25
Time: 10:30 PM to 1:30 PM
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Coconut lemon strawberry Dacquoise
– Chocolate and hazelnut Dacquoise
WHY THIS CLASS
A Dacquoise is a pastry fundamental coming from Dax, a city in the south-west of France and is halfway between a meringue and a macaron, although it is baked at higher temperatures (180°C).
In this class you’ll learn how to make a Coconut Dacquoise filled with the cream Diplomat and topped with red fruits. This delicious cake will become your new summer favorite!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the Dacquoise sponge
– How to bake the meringue
– How to make 2 fillings: Coconut + lemon and Hazelnut + chocolate
– How to assemble and decorate the cake