Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Wednesday, May 20
Time: 18:30 PM to 19:30 PM
Price: LBP 25’000
– Seasonal Italian Salad: Local arugula and romaine lettuce, radish, cauliflower, tomato cherry carrots, cabbage, lemon, orange, olive oil, salt, pepper
– Gnocchi from scratch with a fresh summer ragù: Local fresh tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, basil, beef mince, onion, olive oil
WHY THIS CLASS
Date nights and dinner parties will never be the same.
Get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and ask all the questions you want!
Your chef will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete your meal together, and everything from the comfort of your own kitchen!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Techniques: How to make the gnocchi dough from scratch the Italian way
– How to shape the dough
– Delicious everyday recipes
– The importance of using seasonal ingredients
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips
How it works
CHECK YOUR TECH
It’s easy! All you need is a laptop or tablet with sound, a built-in camera, and an internet connection.
CLASS BOOKING AND KITCHEN PREP
Once we receive your booking, we will send you your Shopping List, you’ll be able to ask any questions you have.
START YOUR CLASS
At the time of your cooking class, we will send you the Zoom link for you to be able to log in to the closed room. Then we’ll get cooking together! An hour or an hour and a half later… say goodbye to your private chef, and have an awesome meal with your friends!
What’s included in a cooking class?
– As with people, each experience is truly unique
– Experiences range between 1-2 hours
With your class, you’ll get:
– All your questions answered
– Recommended brands based on our chef’s experiences
– An amazing meal of 2 or more dishes
– A recipe booklet to recreate the dishes time and time again at home