Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Monday, August 26
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80/person (all taxes included)
– Lebanese Black Forest Cake (With fruit salad)
Each attendee will go home with both Black forest cakes (4 servings each)WHY THIS CLASS
The original black forest cake, aka Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte which literally means “Black Forest Cherry-torte”, is a 100 year old German cake which combines rich chocolate cake layers with fresh cherries, cherry liqueur, and a simple whipped cream frosting.
In this class you will learn both recipes traditional German recipe and the Lebanese version.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– The difference between the German version and the Lebanese version
– How to master the sponge cake
– How to make a perfect fluffy vanilla whipped cream
– How to make the dark chocolate ganache
– How to assemble the layer cake