Instructor: Wael Lazkani
Date: Thursday, July 11
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Price: $85/person (all taxes included)
– Mushroom and ginger dumplings
– Grilled Thai beef salad
– Chicken red curry with pumpkin and peas
WHY THIS CLASS
A typical Thai meal includes four main seasonings: salty, sweet, sour, and spicy. Indeed, most Thai dishes are not considered satisfying unless they combine all four tastes.
In this class, you will learn how to harness the tantalizing flavors, and techniques of Thai cuisine, and take your cooking skills to the next level! Every great home cook should have a delicious curry recipe in their repertoire, and this class is the perfect place to start!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn how to cook Thai famous dishes
– Make your own curry paste
– Make a red curry chicken
– How to make the dumplings