Instructor: Expert & Mixologist Jack Zgheib
Date: Wednesday, October 30
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $50/person (all taxes included)
Wear your best costume and get the chance to win a mixology bartender kit & a Ketel One Vodka special edition gift box. 2 winners will be announced at the end of the class!
– Zombie: Captain Morgan white rum , CaptainMorgan Jamaican rum with vanilla pomegranate homemade syrups, absinth bitter and falernum (syrup liqueur from the Caribbean) garnished with edible zombie eye.
– The Dead Pumpkin: Pumpkin with Captain Morgan spiced rum with smoke and rimed red candy sugar
– Vampire blood: Ketel One vodka with beetroot, celery and spices with blood bitters rimmed with dark salt.
Crackers will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
Who said your homemade cocktails can’t have a twist?
This class is intended for the bartending novice, or the home enthusiast who wants to up their game quickly and with minimal investment.
During the session, we discuss barebones tools, we explain Diageo’s reserve brands, we learn recipes with a modern twists on classic cocktails, how to set up your space at home, juice, syrup, ice, garnishes, and basic technique, so you can make great drinks at home.
Meet the mixologist: Jack Zgheib – Currently a senior mixology bartender at The Tipplers, specialized in providing a wide range of beverage and cocktail bar.
Jack started his career as a hobby. In 2009 he has participated in several competitions like Skinos – Mastiha spirit 2013 in Greece and Monin cup 2014 in Paris and many others… He has completed the Mixology course in Barcelona – Spain.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them