Instructor: Expert & Mixologist Jack Zgheib
Date: Thursday, August 8
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $50/person (all taxes included)
– The Original Margarita: Don Julio Blanco with citrus and orange liqueur.
– The Phoenicians Margarita: The original margarita made of Don Julio Blanco with a Lebanese twist.
– Spicy Pineapple Cilantro Margarita: Don Julio Reposado infused with cilantro and chilies , mixed with orange simple syrup and rimmed with our blended spices.
– Agave Margarita: Taste the sweetness of the Margarita from the agave syrup using of Don Julio Blanco.
Crackers will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
Who said your homemade cocktails can’t have a twist?
This class is intended for the bartending novice, or the home enthusiast who wants to up their game quickly and with minimal investment.
During the session, we discuss barebones tools, we explain Diageo’s reserve brands, we learn recipes with a modern twists on classic cocktails, how to set up your space at home, juice, syrup, ice, garnishes, and basic technique, so you can make great drinks at home.
Meet the mixologist: Jack Zgheib – Currently a senior mixology bartender at The Tipplers, specialized in providing a wide range of beverage and cocktail bar.
Jack started his carrer as a hobby. In 2009 he has participated in several competitions like Skinos – Mastiha spirit 2013 in Greece and Monin cup 2014 in Paris and many others… He has completed the Mixology course in Barcelona – Spain.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them