Instructor: Expert & Mixologist Jack Zgheib
Date: Friday, November 22
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $50/person (all taxes included)
- Baileys Eggnog: Nothing screams Christmas cheer like a warming batch of Eggnog. Using Baileys in this Eggnog recipe gives this classic cocktail a luxurious twist.
- Mulled Wine: Everyone has heard of mulled wine and many have tried it. But very few people know where it came from or how it became so popular. Discover its origins and learn out our recipe using Ixsir wine so you can make a batch of your own.
- Gingerbread Ramos Gin Fizz: The Ramos Gin Fizz is revolutionary drink concocted 115 years ago is still a favorite cocktail of gin enthusiasts today. Foamy, fresh, floral and delicious, the Ramos Gin Fizz is totally worth rolling up your sleeves for.
Crackers will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
Who said your homemade cocktails can’t have a twist?
This class is intended for the bartending novice, or the home enthusiast who wants to up their game quickly and with minimal investment.
During the session, we discuss barebones tools, we explain Diageo’s reserve brands, we learn recipes with a modern twists on classic cocktails, how to set up your space at home, juice, syrup, ice, garnishes, and basic technique, so you can make great drinks at home.
Meet the mixologist: Jack Zgheib – Currently a senior mixology bartender at The Tipplers, specialized in providing a wide range of beverage and cocktail bar.
Jack started his career as a hobby. In 2009 he has participated in several competitions like Skinos – Mastiha spirit 2013 in Greece and Monin cup 2014 in Paris and many others… He has completed the Mixology course in Barcelona – Spain.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them