Instructor: Expert & Mixologist Jack Zgheib
Date: Friday, February 12
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: LBP 210’000/person
The best of homemade cocktails, brought to you home by one of the best mixologists in town! This class is intended for the bartending novice or the home enthusiast who wants to up their game quickly and with minimal investment.
This class can be booked privately for groups. Come with your friends and enjoy your private bar while learning new recipes for your house parties!
-Lebanese Mule: Ginger spice and wild thyme invigorates this long refreshing cocktail with Ketel One Vodka adding the Dutch influence.
-Ketel One Marry: A pleasant mix of Ketel One Vodka with freshly pressed carrots, apple and pears with a kick of spiced syrup.
–Ketel One Martini: Whether you like Dry or Dirty martini learn how to make it using the popular Dutch Ketel One Vodka.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to use the right mixing method for cocktails
– How to create a garnish and combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…)
– How to measure the right quantity for each type of cocktail
– How to make a homemade syrups
– How to chose the glassware for each drink