Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Wednesday, March 25
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
– Tagliatelle verdi con pomodorini, melanzane, ricotta e basilico: Green tagliatelle with cherry tomato, eggplants, ricotta, and fresh basil
– Pappardelle rosé: Fresh pappardelle with beetroot, stracciatella cheese, cauliflower cream, and pistachios
– Spaghetti alla chitarra con pesto di zucchine e noci: Fresh Spaghetti with zucchini pesto, and walnuts
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Homemade Pasta is not only a fun and easy recipe to make in your own kitchen, but nothing compares to the taste and texture of fresh homemade pasta.
In this class, Chef Massimo will teach you how to make 3 types of pasta: Fettuccine, Ravioli and Gnocchi and you will apply them into delicious traditional Italian recipes!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Techniques: How to make the pasta dough from scratch the Italian way
– How to shape the dough and fill it
– Delicious everyday recipes
– The importance of using seasonal ingredients
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips