Instructor: Riza – Head chef at Qatch restaurant
Date: Thursday, February 27
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $80/person (all taxes included)
– Crazy California – Crab, cucumber, avocado, tobiko with crab mix on top
– Crispy shrimp – Shrimp, avocado and creamy sauce
– Flying salmon – Crab, creamy sauce wrapped in salmon
– Temaki tuna – Avocado, tuna
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing an array of basic Japanese cuisine while using fresh seafood varieties.
Given that Qatch provides a wide range of fresh, raw, and cooked seafood for your daily recipes and special events, their select sushi chefs will be guiding you, so you know you’re in expert hands!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview of the sushi family
– The main Japanese ingredients
– The secret of perfecting sushi rice
– How to handle your fish
– The ultimate sushi rolling & cutting technique
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips