Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Thursday, October 24
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80/person (all taxes included)
– Salade de betterave cuite, crème Harenga et toasts fins au bacon
– Vol au vent poulet, quenelle, crevettes, champignons, et pilaf
WHY THIS CLASS
French cuisine is known globally for its finesse and flavor. It is all about layering flavors, mastering techniques, and savoring every bite.
With the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Treat yourself with our refined menu that you can easily reproduce for your loved ones!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make a Harenga caviar cream
– How to make homemade thin toasts
– How to prepare a choux pastry-based stuffing
– How to cook a puff pastry to perfection
– Techniques: How to prepare a chicken velouté
– How to cook a pilaf
– Plating and final touch
– Chef’s tips