Instructor: Quang Vu Van
Date: Thursday May 10
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Sashimi Salmon
– Sushi Salmon (amberjack or red snapper according to the catch of the day)
– Hoso Spicy Tuna (tuna and togarashi)
– Salmon Temaki (rice, salmon and shiso leaf)
– Gunkan Crazy Shrimp (shrimps, togarashi and flying fish roe)
– Signature Ura Maki Wabi-Sabi Shrimp (salmon, granny smith apple, shrimp wrap with green and black tobiko topping and matsuhisa dressing)
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing the full array of basic Japanese cuisine: Sushi, Sashimi, Hoso Maki, Ura Maki, Gunkan and Temaki; while using a seafood variety which includes Salmon, Tuna & Shrimp.
Given Le Sushi Bar’s 20 years of ongoing success, you know you’re in expert hands!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview about the sushi family
– The main Japanese ingredients
– The secret of perfecting sushi rice
– How to handle your fish
– The ultimate sushi rolling & cutting technique
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips