Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Thursday, April 7
Time: 10:00 AM to 13:00 PM
Price: LBP 690,000/person (All taxes included)
MENU (Taught From Scratch)
- Tarte Tropézienne*Take your sweets back home with you!
WHY THIS CLASS
While more of a cake than a tarte, this rich cream-filled brioche gets its name from its hometown of origin, St. Tropez, France.
It was developed by a bakery in St. Tropez in the early 1960’s and was a request of a yet-to-be-discovered French actress, Brigitte Bardot, who was in the area filming her cinema debut movie, “And God Created Women”.
In this class you will learn a French recipe for summer: the Tarte Tropézienne
- Everything is taught from scratch in this hands-on session
- We can host 16 participants max
- You don’t have to bring anything with you but your take away boxes for left-overs
- We will provide aprons, utensils, ingredients & everything else needed
COVID SAFETY 🏥
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.
For more info on all our classes, please check our Insta page https://www.instagram.com/kitchenlab.lb/?hl=en
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the brioche dough
– How to make the pastry cream
– How to assemble the Tropézienne