Instructor: Nguyel Ngoc Son
Date: Wednesday, June 19
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Bang Bang Shrimp: Crispy shrimp tempura topped with chives and hondashi, served with creamy sauce
– Green Curry Donburi: Rice topped with salmon, spinach, green onion, red chili and coriander, in a coconut milk and green curry sauce
WHY THIS CLASS
When it comes to food, the Japanese are among the most enthusiastic and passionate of any race. Ask any Japanese person about a recent trip within Japan and the conversation almost always includes talk of the local food.
In this menu, learn how to master the most delicious and common Japanese dishes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare the tempura batter mixture
– How to deep fry shrimps
– How to make the creamy sauce
– How to cook Jasmine rice to perfection
– How to pan fry a salmon
– How prepare the green curry sauce
– Plating – the final touch!