Instructor: Gege Fiore
Date: Monday July 9
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Fresh fagottelli with shrimps, tomato water and fresh mozzarella di bufala
– Sea bass fillet with spirulina gnocchi, spinach and tomato
– Italian-style crème brûlée
WHY THIS CLASS
Take a peek at the heritage of Italian cooking.
During this class, you will learn from scratch three traditional Italian recipes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make fagottelli from scratch
– How to make a bisque
– How to make spirulina gnocchi
– How to make Italian pastry cream with a twist