Instructor: Riza – Head chef at Qatch restaurant
Date: Thursday, September 26
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $85/person (all taxes included)
– Super Crispy Ura Crispy Crazy
– Toasted Sesame Ura (Spicy Ebi)
– Sushi Nigiri (Tuna)
– Temaki Salmon
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing an array of basic Japanese cuisine while using fresh seafood varieties.
Given that Qatch provides a wide range of fresh, raw, and cooked seafood for your daily recipes and special events, their select sushi chefs will be guiding you, so you know you’re in expert hands!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview about the sushi family
– The main Japanese ingredients
– The secret of perfecting sushi rice
– How to handle your fish
– The ultimate sushi rolling & cutting technique
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips