Instructor: Rola Hashem
Date: Thursday, April 22
Time: 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Price: LBP 300,000/person (all taxes included)
On the Menu, Rola’s Yummy:
– Braided Zaatar Pie
– Mini Basbusa
This class is in collaboration with @Tanmia
WHY THIS CLASS
Three major advantages to this class:
– Learn the best recipes from the one & only Rola Hashem from @rolascaterin
– Prepare 4 delicious meals with people you love & cherish
– Dine in a fun and safe environment at KitchenLab
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How create a traditional Fatush with a special sauce
– How to make a braided zaatar dough
– How to fill the dough & how to bake it
– How to make a maqluba from scratch
– How to make mini basbusa with the right amount of sweetness
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.