Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Friday, December 11
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Price: LBP 205’000/person
– Flour tortilla from scratch
– Chicken fajitas, sour cream, guacamole from scratch
– Churros and caramel sauce
This class is in partnership with @tanmia_lebanon
WHY THIS CLASS
Since all imported product prices are getting higher by the day, we at KitchenLab will help you learn how to prepare some of them at HOME!
Come with your lover, your friend, or a family member and eat, drink, and laugh your way through an amazing lineup created especially for you.
You will leave with new recipes, a full tummy, and warm memories!
We count on you to help sustain our atelier and team by joining our hands-on classes ♥️
– Learn a full crowd-pleasing menu
– How to make tortilla from scratch
– Learn about the Mexican spices and where to use them
– How to handle your chicken
– How to make sauces from scratch
– How to make an easy dessert
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.