Instructor: Carolina Abi-Assaf
Date: Monday, November 15
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: LBP 400’000/person
– Chicken pakora & raita dip
– Creamy sweet potato, curry with rice
* Followed By Dinner & Drinks !!
This class is in partnership with @tanmia_Lebanon
WHY THIS CLASS
Passionate Cooks & Food Lovers, this one’s for you!
Date nights, dinner parties, and gathering with your friends will never be the same.
Your chef will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete your meal together.
Get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and ask all the questions you want!
The BEST part is that after learning a new recipe, you get to enjoy trying it out in our dining area!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
– How to properly clean and handle the chicken
– Precision knife skills to cute poultry and vegetable
– How to create a raita dip from scratch
– How to clean and cut the sweet potato
– Learn what is a curry and how to make an authentic Indian one
– Make an amazing meal serving 2 or more
– Get a recipe booklet to recreate the dishes again at home
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.