Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Thursday, April 8
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Price: LBP 260’000/person
– Argentinian-Style Beef Tenderloin With Chimichurri Sauce
– Pan Fried Baby Potatoes With Rosemary
– Apple Crumble
All of our cooking classes are followed by dinner and drinks
WHY THIS CLASS
Who isn’t waiting impatiently for 2021 to start?
Let’s begin the year by creating memorable moments with your family and friends!
Join this class to learn new life-time skills, techniques and recipes. End it beautifully by eating your new dish right after your prepare it.
In this class, You’ll be closely guided by a professional chef for 2 hours, and you will learn how to prepare a juicy steak with its yummy sides, finishing with a nice and easy-to-make desert!
techniques You WILL ACHIEVE
– Basic hygiene and safety requirement to clean the meat
– Precision knives skills to cut your meat
– Learn how to recognize and handle a tenderloin steak from other meat parts
– Gain knowledge about cooking times and techniques for a perfect steak
– Learn how to easily pan-fry potatoes in a delicious rosemary marinade
– Even gain pastry skills by ending the session with a delicious apple crumble!
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.