Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Friday, November 13
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Price: LBP 205’000/person
– Bang bang Cauliflower: This bang bang cauliflower is battered, baked and then gets topped off with a sweet and spicy chili sauce (chili optional)
– Kung Pao chicken: Stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and green onion in a delicious salty, sweet, and spicy (optional) kung pao sauce, served over hot cooked rice
This class is in partnership with @tanmia_lebanon
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
This year was challenging for everyone, and we all need to unwind and take care of our souls.
Cooking can be very therapeutic, concentrating on and creating something delicious and really easy to make.
Join your forces with your lover, your friend, or a family member, and create an amazing meal that you can recreate at home!
You will leave with new recipes, a lighter soul, a full tummy, and warm memories!
We count on you to help sustain our atelier and team by joining our hands-on classes ♥️
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn how to cook Chinese famous dishes
– How to make the bang bang sauce
– Make the famous Kung Pao sauce
– How to stir-fry
– How to adapt these recipes to create other dishes