Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Tuesday, September 17
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $85/person (all taxes included)
– Ensalata de tomate: Green and red tomatoes, coriander, orange, greens
– Royal Paella: Mussels, jumbo shrimps, calamari, white fish, chorizo
WHY THIS CLASS
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.
Round up your girlfriends for an entertaining and unforgettable themed girls night out. You and your besties will bring to life a custom menu. Eat, drink and laugh your way through an amazing line up created especially for you. You will leave with new techniques, a full tummy, and warm memories and nothing but the best for our girls!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– A fresh every-day salad
– An overview of the different kinds of paella
– How to customize your own paella
– The secret of perfecting the rice
– How to prepare the sofrito (A sauté of aromatics, called the sofrito, provides the flavor base)
– The stock from scratch