Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Tuesday, March 24
Time: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Price: $50/person (all taxes included)
– Creamy pumpkin and humus dip topped with roasted pumpkin seeds and pomegranate
– Homemade zaatar and sumac crackers to be served with the dip
– Teriyaki glazed chicken served with steamed broccoli, peas and steamed rice
All of our cooking classes are followed by lunch or dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.
Round up your girlfriends for an entertaining and unforgettable themed girls night out. You and your besties will bring to life a custom menu. Eat, drink and laugh your way through an amazing line up created especially for you. You will leave with new techniques, a full tummy, and warm memories and nothing but the best for our girls!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn new recipes for your lunch and dinner parties
– How to make tasty snacks
– How to handle your chicken
– Learn how to make the teriyaki sauce
– How to stir-fry your chicken and veggies