Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Saturday, March 21
Time: 10:00 AM till 1:00 PM
Price: $75/person – Come with your mom and pay $135 for both!
– Sablé Breton tart with apricot and strawberry
– Shortcrust pastry tart with chocolate praline and almonds
You will take home with you a 16 cm tart and two 10 cm tarts.
WHY THIS CLASS
Make bakery-quality tarts at home with our French pastry chef’s recipe. The best gift you can bring to a dinner party!
In this class, you will learn how to make 2 different tarts, from the doughs to the fillings, you will learn to roll, cut, bake, assemble and decorate the tarts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the sablé Breton
– How to make the perfect pâte sablée
– How to make different fillings
– How to roll, cut, bake, assemble and decorate the tarts