Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Tuesday, March 17
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $65/person – $120/ couple
– Beet and dandelion greens salad
– Moroccan chicken couscous (Vegetarian/vegan option)
WHY THIS CLASS
Let’s get cozy in the kitchen for an unforgettable date night!
Morocco’s cuisine ranks high on lists of the world’s best cuisines and is well worth exploring.
It is a delicious combination of mouthwatering flavors that make it unique.
Instead of going out to the restaurant, come with your lover, your friend or a family member and enjoy KitchenLab’s cooking and dining experience!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn a healthy every-day salad
– How to mix sweet and salty flavors
– How to steam the couscous
– How to prepare traditional Moroccan dishes
– Essential spices for Moroccan cuisine