Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Price: LBP 270,000/person (all taxes included)
– The Classic Burger Sauce From Scratch
– Chipotle Sauce From Scratch
– Santana Patty
– The Crispy Chicken Burger
– Hand-cut Crunchy fries
All classes are followed by a seated dinner!
You will enjoy your burger in our dining area with a Beirut Beer
WHY THIS CLASS
Burger aficionados, this one is for you. Learn how season your patty, toast your own buns, make all the condiments from scratch, and learn the secret of the crunchiest fries!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to choose the cuts of chicken which make a good juicy burger
– Professional tips for Santana patty and how to cook it
– How to choose the best bun and how to toast it
– Ideal layers of a burger
– How to choose the best potatoes for your fries
– How to double fry your hand-cut fries
– A brief knowledge of types of frying oil
– Making 2 different sauces: burger sauce and chipotle sauce
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.