Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Wednesday, September 25
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Saltimbocca alla norma: Veal slices, eggplants, ricotta, tomatoes, mint
– Risotto viola: Purple carrots, carnaroli rice, shallot, fresh cream, grated Grana Padano cheese, dry sparkling wine (optional)
– Torta di pomodori: Tomato pie with ribbed tomatoes, garlic, puff pastry, thyme basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, extra virgin olive oil, salt flakes
WHY THIS CLASS
This class is your key to authentic Italian cooking – exactly the way it’s made in Italy.
It’s like a vacation for your mouth!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make everyday summer starters
– How to naturally dye your risotto
– How to perfectly cook your risotto
– The importance of using fresh in season ingredients
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips