Instructor: Mahmoud Al Chanati
Date: Saturday, April 6
Time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Price: $50 / person (all taxes included)
– Cold brew coffee – adding fruits, milk, alcohol
– Cold drip coffee – adding fruits, milk, alcohol
– Cold Shaken Espresso coffee – adding milk
WHY THIS CLASS
Yep, it’s ice coffee time! There are two main ways of cold brewing coffee: cold drip, where the water is dripped slowly through the coffee and cold brew, where the coffee is immersed in water for the entire brewing time.
In this class, you will learn how to make both techniques and how to add Fruits, Milk and Alcohol, to amplify the freshness of your favorite drink!
You will also be learning how to make cold shaken espresso using a shaker and how to add milk to it, to beat the summer heat.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- – General introduction to Coffee
- – How to pick the best coffee to drink cold
- – How to pick the perfect grinding degree and dose
- – Techniques on how to brew and drip your cold coffee
- – How to infuse fruits, how to add milk and alcohol
– How to shake your espresso