Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Thursday, April 1st
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
– Vegetable Egg Roll From Scratch With Sweet & Sour Sauce
– Traditional Chop suey
All our classes are followed by dinner and drinks/wine!
WHY THIS CLASS
Passionate Cooks & Food Lovers, this one’s for you!
Date nights, dinner parties, and gathering with your friends will never be the same.
Having a good Chinese around isn’t easy, so it’s time to learn how to make your own!
Your chef will cook alongside you, watch and coach you as you complete your meal together.
Get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and ask all the questions you want!
And the BEST part is that you will enjoy what you just cooked, with soft drinks and/or wine in our dining area!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make you fresh dough
– How to properly cut the vegetable for an egg roll
– How to make an authentic sweet and sour sauce
– Recommended brands based on our chef’s experiences
– How to plate this amazing meal for 2 or more
– You’ll get a recipe booklet to recreate the dishes again at home
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.