Instructor: Marie Darcy
Date: Wednesday, May 8
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $75 / person (all taxes included)
– Baba au rhum with strawberries, whipped cream and orange blossom marshmallow
– Piña colada Baba with pineapples and coconut whipped cream
WHY THIS CLASS
Rum baba is a classical French dessert consisting of an individual yeast cake that is soaked in a syrup of rum, sugar and water. It is traditionally served with whipped cream.
In this class, learn how to add a twist to this retro-classic recipe!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the baba dough
– How to soak it
– How to make marshmallow at home
– How to prepare 2 sirups
– How to decorate the baba au rhum