Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Thursday, July 18
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80/person (all taxes included)
– Thon mi-cuit laqué à la sauce hoisin et asperges croustillantes
– Pavé de saumon confit, sauce curry et pommes granny smith
WHY THIS CLASS
French cuisine is known globally for its finesse and flavor. It is all about layering flavors, mastering basic techniques, and savoring every bite.
With the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Treat yourself with our refined menu that you can easily reproduce for your loved ones!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare a fresh and light starter
– How to extract fillet and prepare your fish
– How to pan fry your tuna to perfection
– How to “Saler au sucre” your salmon to smoke it
– How to slow cook your salmon
– How to make rice pilaf
– How to make a curry sauce
– How to plate – the final touch!