Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Thursday, December 19
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $65/person – Get a 10% discount if you own KitchenLab’s Loyalty Card!
– Lasagna al ragu bianco: Traditional Christmas with béchamel ragù, with mushroom, beef and veggies
– Trota salmonata con salsa di piselli e “terra” di olive: Salmon trout with peas sauce and olives
– Bigne al cioccolato: Chocolate éclairs the Italian way
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
This year, why not include Italian dishes in your Christmas menu? Our Italian Chef Massimo will teach you a 3-course Italian-style Christmas dinner, from the starter to the delicious dessert – exactly the way it’s made in Italy!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Techniques: How to handle your salmon, choose it, clean it and prepare it
– How to marinate and cook your salmon to perfection
– How to make “Terra di olive”
– The importance of using seasonal ingredients
– How to make the choux dough, the filling and the chocolate sauce
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips