Instructor: Hanna Tawil
Date: Tuesday August 28
Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Nachos and Cheese
– Marinated Beef, Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas
– Beef, Chicken, Shrimp and Cheese Quesadillas
– Guacamole Sauce, Pico de Gallo Sauce, Sour Cream Sauce and Salsa Sauce
WHY THIS CLASS
Authentic Mexican food is vibrant, delicious, fresh and fun. It is also colourful, spicy and uses an amazing array of chilies, both fresh and dried. Many ingredients are readily available everywhere, such as tomatoes, limes, coriander, red onion, avocado, and corn, and specialty ingredients are becoming more readily available worldwide.
In this course, you will learn about the commonly known traditional Mexican dishes including a variety of delicious sauces that goes with mostly every Mexican plate!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– To learn about the most frequently used Mexican herbs
– To learn how to make various Quesadillas and fajitas
– To learn how to make Mexican dips from scratch
– To learn the authentic cooking techniques of common Mexican plates