Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Thursday, November 14
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $70/person (all taxes included)
– Honey and orange glazed fish fillet with a flavorful rosemary and garlic mashed potatoes
– Roasted squash topped with pumpkin seed salad, with mixed greens with walnuts and mushroom served with french vinaigrette sauce
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
We completely understand that your life is unbelievably busy working long hours at the office, hustling the kids to different activities, or even running to class and studying for your exams.
The last thing you want to do when you get home from an exhausting day is spend hours in the kitchen cooking dinner.
Thanks to these quick dinner ideas, meal time can be the very least of your worries, because every single dish on this menu is made in just 30 minutes!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare 3 meals in an hour and a half
– How to perfectly cook chicken without drying it
– How to make a delicious lemon butter sauce
– How to perfectly cook potato for a tasty mash
– How to cut and roast squash