Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: 2 sessions – Wednesday, July 17 & Monday, July 22
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $125/person (all taxes included)
– Sushi Italiano: Stuffed omelette with baby rocket pesto, mozzarella cheese and ham (optional)
– Involtini di melanzane ripieni di uva passa, capperi e noci: Rolled aubergines stuffed with raisins, capers and walnuts
– Tagliatelle Verdi: Fresh green pasta from scratch with spinach, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, ricotta cheese and parmesan sprinkles
– Muffin salati con piselli e prosciutto: Muffins stuffed with fine beans, cooked ham (optional), parsley, pecorino cheese and eggs
– Crema di carciofo con patatine fatencasa: Creamy artichoke dip with homemade chips
– Tagliatelle fave e stracciatella: Tagliatelle from scratch, leeks, carrots and bacon (optional)
WHY THIS CLASS
Making pasta from scratch is the ultimate exercise in instinctual cooking, a method that gets only stronger with practice, and yields dividends. With time and a little effort, a versatile pasta dough — made of just flour and eggs — can take infinite forms. We’ll help you master a dough, make cut or filled pasta and walk you through the fillings and accompaniments that prove that one recipe can open the doors to countless remarkable meals.
This package is your key to authentic Italian cooking – exactly the way it’s made in Italy.
It’s like a vacation for your mouth!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make everyday summer starters
– How to make green pasta from scratch
– How to make yellow pasta from scratch
– How to make homemade chips
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips