Instructor: Cesar el Khoury
Date: Friday, September 9 till Friday, September 23 (For 3 consecutive Fridays)
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: USD 135 or USD 45 per session (Dinner & Drinks Included)
MENU (Taught From Scratch)
- Sushi Rice
- Assorted vegetables
- Maki (Cream cheese, Crab, Avocado)
- Uramaki + Uramaki Decoration (Cream Cheese, Salmon, Avocado, Mango, Crispy topping)
- Temaki (Salmon, Avocado, Crispy)
- Learn about the history of sushi, it’s evolution, integration outside Japan. How it grew and revolutionized the F&B marketsSession 2
- Miso Soup
- Kani Salad
- How to cut & handle sashimi
- Fried Shrimp Tempura (Optional spicy)
- Crispy Panko Salmon SaladSession 3
- Vegan Uramaki
- Carb Free Rainbow Rolls
- Spicy mayo
- Lebanese Fusion Sushi Rolls* Followed By Dinner & Drinks !
- Everything is taught from scratch in this hands-on session
- We can host 16 participants max
- You don’t have to bring anything with you but your take away boxes for left-overs
- We will provide aprons, utensils, ingredients & everything else needed
COVID SAFETY 🏥
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.
For more info on all our classes, please check our Insta page https://www.instagram.com/kitchenlab.lb/?hl=en