Instructor: Chef Tarek Hamadeh
Date: Wednesday, December 8
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Price: LBP 530,000/person (All taxes included)
- Starter: Ginger & Carrot Soup
- Main: Chicken Roulade – Chicken Breast Stuffed with Sun-dried Tomatoes, Capers, Olives, Shallots, Almonds & Thyme, Served with A Creamy Mustard Sauce, Shallots, White Wine Over Smashed Potatoes
*Followed By Dinner & Drinks!!
- Everything is taught from scratch in this hands-on session
- We can host 14 participants max
- You don’t have to bring anything with you but you take away boxes for left-overs
- We will provide aprons, utensils, ingredients & everything else needed
ABOUT THE CHEF 👨🍳
Chef Tarek Hamadeh started as an apprentice in a 5 star restaurant in New Orleans where he intensively learned about the Kitchen stations, starting from dishwashing. His first promotion was chef saucier. He moved to San Diego where he started working in an Italian restaurant, under an old chef who taught him the secrets of regional Italian cuisine. His career took him next to the 2,300-room HYATT MANCHESTER in San Diego as a sous-chef and got promoted to Executive chef which came with much more responsibilities and long working hours. He later on took a tougher position at the Majestic Hotel Coronado, where he was responsible of 11 outlets in the banquets department.
When he got back to his city of birth Beirut, his task force was the re-floating of the Vendome Intercontinental Hotel, the opening the Mzaar Intercontinental Hotel and the Mosaic restaurant at the Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel.
COVID SAFETY 🏥
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.
For more info on all our classes, please check our Insta page https://www.instagram.com/kitchenlab.lb/?hl=en