Instructor: Mario Aoun – President of the World Barbecue Association in Lebanon
Date: Tuesday, May 21
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Price: $120 / person (all taxes included)
– Meat: US Prime tenderloin and US Choice tenderloin
– Sides: Belgian endives and pear and beets
– Sauces: Mustard-beer sauce, Mustard-wine sauce, Mustard-bourbon sauce, Mustard-vinegar sauce
Beers will be offered during the session
WHY THIS CLASS
Summer is right around the corner! This class is a must for those of you looking to completely upgrade your BBQ & butchery skills and learn how to cook a new repertoire of delicious BBQ recipes. The session will be conducted by the experts and champions BBQ Bros.
BBQ Bros use the reverse–seared method where the steaks start in a low oven and end in a hot pan on the stovetop. By searing at the end, you’ll get a tender, perfectly cooked meat with a crisp, burnished crust every time.
Gloves on, knives out, meat everywhere!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Fire management and knife skills
– Cutting meat and handling it
– Increase Your BBQ’s Flavor: Rubs, Marinades, Sauces and more