Instructor: Nayla Al Alieh
Date: Wednesday, August 21
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Price: $60/kid (all taxes included)
Ages: 10 and older
– Tagliatelle with pomodoro sauce from scratch
– Apple pie with vanilla ice-cream
Attendees will be able to enjoy their preparation in our dining area with juices and soft drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
The kitchen is a great place to teach and to learn some “life lessons” in a way that doesn’t make it seem like they’re lessons.
Kids can learn how to be focused in order to stay safe, the value of cleaning up after themselves, the joy of doing something for others.
They can also learn about nutrition and how to make the components of a meal come together, and to be creative with what they have available to them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make pasta dough from scratch
– How to make the pomodoro sauce from scratch
– How to make a delicious and easy dessert